Sidi CROSSFIRE 2 Boots
The newest evolution of SIDI's Italian premium off-road boot is the Crossfire 2 featuring more adjustability to accommodate wider calves and redesigned buckles that are easier to operate with a gloved hand.
With the exclusive Dual Flex system and the four floating independent straps, the Crossfire can provide each rider with a personal fit no matter of body shape or use with knee braces or not.
- Replaceable shin plate.
- Micro adjustable and replaceable buckle system.
- Dual Flex System upper.
- Replaceable Metatarsus Inserts.
- Toe area covered with a plastic reinforcement.
- Rigid, shock resistant, anatomically shaped heel cup.
- Assembled and replaceable boot leg, is stich-free Nylon inner sole with removable arch support pad.
- Upper: Technomicro Microfibre
- Lining: Air Teflon Mesh and Cambrelle.
- Rubber sole.
Place both feet on a sheet of paper. Draw a vertical line to mark the tip and heel end of your foot. Measure the lengths of both feet. Compare the length of the bigger foot with the size table to find your perfect shoe size.
Advice: It is advisable to choose one size larger than the normal shoe size.
*Size guide is orientative. For further information you can visit the producer's size guide or write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also like…