Loctite LB 8101 Chain Lubricant
Lubricant - synthetic grease.
Ideal for lubricating chains and gears.
Excellent resistance to wear and high pressures.
LOCTITE® LB 8101 is a general purpose grease for open mechanisms.
It is used to lubricate chains, open gears, worm gear and cables, and protects against water ingress.
It also provides excellent resistance to water and high pressure.
The product is also designed to resist centrifugal forces in high-speed mechanisms.
It is commonly used in applications with an operating thermal range of -30 ° C to +170 .
- Special grease for open mechanisms.
- Protects against water ingress.
- Excellent resistance against wear and high pressures.
- Lubricates chains, open gears and worm gears.
- Operating thermal range between -30 ° C to +170 .
- Appearance: Amber.
- Base oil and additives: Mineral oil, EP.
- Service temperature range: -30 to + 170 ° C.
- 400 ml Spray.