Loctite 660 High Strength Retainer 50 ml
Loctite 660 is a high strength retaining compound with good gap filling properties, ideal for repairing worn-out seats, keys, splines, bearings or tapers without remachining.
Loctite 660 is designed for the bonding of cylindrical fitting parts, particularly where bond gaps occurs without the need for remachining.
- The product cures when confined in the absence of air between close-fitting metal surfaces and prevents loosening and leakage due to shock and vibration.
- Loctite 660 exhibits excellent gap cure characteristics and is also suitable for retaining shims.
- Ideal for repairing worn parts without remachining.
- Enables re-use of worn bearing seats, keys, splines or tapers.
- Suitable for retaining shims.
- Colour: Silver.
- Diametrical Clearance (Maximum) Unit: mm.
- Fixture Time: 15 min.
- Fixture Time Temperature: 15 °C.
- Gap Fill: 0.5 mm.
- Substrats: Métal Acier.
Last visited products