Gaerne SG-12 Boots
Gaerne is proud to report that magazines word wide have put the SG-12 through rigorous tests and came back with 5 star reviews claiming it the most durable, comfortable and supportive boot made to date.
- Dual Stage Pivot System: This revolutionary new system is patented and exclusive to Gaerne and is certainly going to be a hit; the first pivot is attached to the "Razorback" which provides a rigid component that offers a strong lateral support while a glide-plate keeps the upper in a firm and upright position and the second pivot is fixed on a sliding glide that allows the riders foot to feel natural while on the peg in a shifting or breaking situation.
- Grip Guard: you can feel the exceptional grip of the bike, as well as offering a heat resistant padding against your inner leg.
- New Thermoplastic shin plate is anatomically shaped for a perfect fit.
- The SG12 utilizes four lightweight alloy buckles that attach to an adjustable strap.
- Gaiter made of a new Swiss breathable fabric called Acronos, extremely stretchy but has the perfect shape to keep the sand and debris out.
- On the inside you will find the famous "Gaerne Memory Cell Foam" known as the most comfortable feel and fit ride after ride.
- The new Heel cup has been designed to absorb shock in the case of a rear compression.
- Toe-Box: this new design features a slimmer shape in the toe area for an improved feel of the shift lever and the bikes controls.
- The toecap has been re-designed and reinforced to provide a new "tougher" look.
- The sole is new in look, but still uses the Gaerne "Dual Composite" anti-shock rubber that has made Gaerne soles famous around the world.
- Inside the boot you will find an all new foot-bed which has been specially moulded to correctly support the foot.
- In the rear portion of the foot-bed, a new shock absorbing material has been used and in the front portion the construction has been made to allow the foot to vent.
Place both feet on a sheet of paper. Draw a vertical line to mark the tip and heel end of your foot. Measure the lengths of both feet. Compare the length of the bigger foot with the size table to find your perfect shoe size.
Advice: It is advisable to choose one size larger than the normal shoe size.
*Size guide is orientative. For further information you can visit the producer's size guide or write to: firstname.lastname@example.org