Alpinestars Tech 7 Enduro Drystar Boots
The Tech 7 Drystar®Enduro boot features a waterproof Drystar® membrane for proven weather performance and breathability and a specifically engineered, compound sole to provide Enduro riders superior durability, grip, feel and levels of structural rigidity.
This CE-certified boot promotes core stability and flex via a biomechanical pivot while offering excellent ankle protection.
The boot chassis has been designed to give complete feel and optimized interaction with bike controls, while the innovative buckle system allows easy, precise closure.
- CE-certified to EN 13634:2017.
- Waterproof Drystar® membrane for proven weather performance and breathability.
- Upper constructed from light, innovative microfiber that is flexible and abrasion resistant.
- Upper material is reinforced with PU for high levels of water-resistance and durability and improved weight-saving performance.
- Innovative, evolutionary TPU shin-plate construction for greater range of fitment features a reinforced hook and loop closure for a comfortable, highly customized closure.
- Specifically designed sole provides Enduro riders with superior durability, grip, feel and a high level of structural rigidity.
- Wide entry aperture for convenience with hook and loop upper closure TPR flap to allow a broad range of calf fit adjustment and support.
- Medial-facing area constructed from one-piece TPU panel with honeycomb sculpturing for maximum grip contact with bike and improved heat and abrasion resistance.
- Top rear flexion of the boot is supported around the calf by an innovative TPU sliding blade system which dissipates friction.
- Ergonomic buckle system offers a secure and highly personalized closure.
- Innovative TPU lateral ankle protection provides a bio-mechanical link between the middle lateral and the bottom lateral of the boot.
- The instep and Achilles accordion flex zones are constructed for superior control and support.
- TPU lower shell is reinforced with a metal shank and includes toe reinforcement for impact and abrasion resistance.
- Extended microfiber gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry.
- New closure system includes polymer buckles plus an aluminum frame with innovative self-aligning, quick release closures for a customized secure fitment.
- All buckles are easily replaceable.
- Drystar® membrane subtly incorporated into chassis for 100% performance against wet penetration.
- Soft polyfoam surrounds the ankles and collar to offer comfort and shock absorbing performance.
- Removable anatomic footbed.
- Exclusive high grip rubber double density compound outer sole.
- Sole and footpeg are replaceable.
- Higher medial area has a rubber patch with honeycomb sculpturing for maximum grip contact with the bike and improved heat and abrasion resistance.
Last visited products