Airoh Aviator 2.2 Helmet.
It's the evolution of the successful Aviator 2.1 model.
It is lighter, the new rear spoiler is built into the shell, it has a greater field of vision, an improved ventilation system and a renewed chin guard for maximum protection.
- Outer shell made with Multi Axial Composite Fibre: Outer shell hand made of carbon fibre and Kevlar.
- The use of Multi Axial technology provides a great capacity for shock absorption while providing a very contained weight.
- 3 outer shell sizes: The outer shell is made in 3 sizes of shell to provide a high level of comfort and to adapt perfectly to the physique of each rider.
- Anatomical structure: Anatomic inner shell whose design conforms to the majority of riders thanks to the know-how that Airoh has acquired over time.
- The Canalisation of the shell, together with the structure of the interior padding, ensure excellent temperature control and optimal conditions of use.
- Interior: Completely removable and washable Interior.
- Made of microfiber with 2Dry treatment, prevents the entry of dust and ensures a very fresh sensation.
- Its structure allows air circulation through the padding and extracts the moisture to the outside.
- Fastening: Double aluminium buckle fastening system.
- Ventilation: It has multitude of air inlets on the front and on the top to achieve optimal control of the inside temperature.
- There are also air extractors, allowing the removal of the hot air generated inside the helmet.
- The inlet on the chin guard incorporates a grid to prevent the entrance of stones and incorporates a small filter to prevent dust from entering.
- Possibility of installing covers in the vents on top of the shell.
- Adjustable visor with snap-action screws.
- Adjustable appendix on the visor.
- Removable breath guard.
- Built in support for GoPro camera.
- It includes a spare parts kit.
- Weight 950g approx..
- Homologation ECE 22.05 (EU).